- Serious persecution of Christians in Europe and North America is now almost inevitable.
There is a great deal we can do to prepare for this. In many ways I feel Christians here need to change their mindset, quickly.
Having spent over a decade in China (PRC) as an underground Pastor, I can safely say I and others have learned a great deal about
many facets of security, operating for Christ, while appearing normal, learning to live very underground while still actively spreading the Gospel.
We have learned how to face persecution, arrest or more. A lot of these elements can apply to the western world today.
Not only that, but as believers, how do we face the onslaught of merciless secularism the LGBT+, Political Correctness and a lot more here, hidden just below the surface?
- What scriptural mindsets does the Lord wish for us to operate under and how should we as a church or a body as a whole get ready practically and spiritually for this time?
How do we present ourselves, and what scriptures can we stand on to face this present society? The handwriting has been on the wall for a very long time.
- I offer a one-day seminar event for 5 hours for Christians/churches/ networks who wish to learn how to specifically prepare for these days. The information I cover will be some of the above points but also many more practical, and spiritual processes and ideas for you to take away and pray about. I am not producing this on YouTube at the moment, for obvious reasons.
So, in summary, this is a full-on, adults only (18+) workshop with lots of content and advice both general and specific. (16-year old are invited if accompanied by a parent/guardian and deemed spiritually mature).
I feel all Christians would benefit from this seminar. Please email me for more specifics, or any queries.
- Perhaps your church is sending or perhaps you are considering going as a single missionary or as a couple or young family into a closed or semi closed country?
This is both a sobering and inspiring decision, and one which will also be enhanced by at least some thorough training, such as we received before we went into China for so many years! Collectively, we have many years’ experience and lessons from having lived more than a decade underground in China and we are also very current with most other semi closed fields.
In such potentially dangerous countries, without proper training and wisdom and preparation, your ministry may easily have an abrupt end, early exit or worse. Unfortunately, that is an established fact.
We will thoroughly advise on how to successfully conduct clandestine Christian operations in such places as: The Middle East, China, parts of Africa and certain Central European nations.
Anyone having a burden to serve the Lord there will greatly benefit from this one-day workshop. Some of the founders of AMMC have worked for many years in security-sensitive countries. We have therefore learned a great deal of lessons, some the hard way, concerning how to operate in politically or culturally hostile countries to the Gospel.
Clandestine Christian operations in places as: The Middle East, China, parts of Africa and certain Central European nations.
I also offer confidential advice on any of the following points:
- Church security (Practical, Physical and Spiritual)
- Individual pastoral advice including your whole family's security.
Any other issues raised by you similar to the above topics.
Follow-up help, prayer and encouragement.
For more details or queries, please contact me at the dedicated email or phone number above. This final advisory seminar/session is possibly available by phone or email also but would depend a lot on your needs and concerns and physical situation.God bless you.Jerry Finch