‘’ Welcome to this site! Here you will find five books from me. Usually at least one of the books is available completely free at any given time as a digital (pdf) download. I hope you will take advantage of this and also enjoy the discounted prices of some of the paperbacks and other downloads.These books are written to inspire faith with testimonies and genuine true stories and accompanying scriptures about my own life in foreign countries for the Lord! They are also written to address some of the problems of our age and trends of the ‘world’.
You can look at the reactions of some people below on the front page to see that these books are being a blessing to many people. Please join in, I believe you will find them interesting and a blessing.
If like me, you believe we should have the freedom of speech to keep giving our Christian message out to the world, especially now in these dangerous days, then I pray these books will encourage you and that you will pass them on to many others also in your social media networks! Thank you for helping me to spread the Word of God!’’
God bless you.
Love and prayers,
Timeless Messages for Today's World!
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. --Psalm 119:105
God Made the Rainbow
The homosexual agenda is trying to take over the world. Christian author Jerry Finch comes up with a very spectacular and different way of looking at this subject with a solid Biblical basis. Read more...
What I Would Tell My Son About Women (Part I)
An exciting Christian book for men (and women) about women! This book is quite unique and explores many fascinating angles about women from both a Biblical and secular perspective! Read more...
Pieces of China
Pieces of China, with its bright design, cartoons and text friendly photos is a refreshing and unique way of looking at Chinese people and society from the bottom up! A must read for every traveler and businessperson or anyone interested in China and the Chinese today! Read more...
BOOK REACTIONS OF JERRY’S BOOKS
SHAKE OFF THE DUST!
1.‘Dear Jerry, I just finished, Shake Off the Dust, and I want to say how inspired I am to have read it! When I started to read it last night, I couldn't stop!
It's such a beautiful testimony of God's Word being fulfilled in you and your family's life experiences as missionaries!
It is a beautiful, well written book, with amazing testimonies and definitely gives the Lord the glory for all the miracles He did for you. And with all the verses you share in the book, it is a very powerful testimony of God's truth in action today! God bless you.
I am going to read your next one soon. Thanks for sharing your book with all of us and I will pass on the details to others. Love in Christ and Prayer, Becky.’ (Missionary in South America).
2. ‘This is an important and inspirational Christian book. I have already ordered 10 more copies to pass on to my family and friends!’ Mrs. E. O. Solicitor & Notary Public, London, UK
3. ‘Hi Jerry,
Merry Christmas to you all,
Just writing also to ask you if I could have a copy sent to me here of your new book – I surely did enjoy the one "Shake off the Dust" and read most of Pieces of China, also so interesting!
Bless you with beautiful days!’ Ruby D. USA
4. ‘This is an excellent book, the most amazing testimonies I have heard. It’s also full of scripture that really add to the message. Well done!’ Gemma D. Stalybridge, Greater Manchester
5. ‘I cried so much when I got to the part about your daughter dying and then not knowing what was going to happen next…’ Judy (Sussex)
6. ‘I really couldn’t put this book down, even though it was so late, I had to read it in one go. I didn’t get finished till past one in the morning!’ Sarah Sussex.
7. ‘I pray that literally millions of people will read this book Shake off the Dust!’ it deserves it and is so powerful to change people’s lives’. Yinka (proof reader for Shake off the Dust book.) London
8. ‘Testimonies are I think the most powerful way God can reach people, they cannot deny a good testimony.’ Colin, Scotland
PIECES OF CHINA
1. ‘This was a real easy read and so much fun to read too. I liked it’. Surinder, Leicester.
2. ‘It’s a cool book! Funny cartoons. Very funny in parts. I loved the ‘Fake’ part’.
3. Your book on China is very enjoyable and light. I am reading it on Kindle right now. Alison S. Chester
GOD MADE THE RAINBOW
1. Thanks, Jerry, for spelling it out. Sometimes I think it would be even better to spell it out in adult language, because the world can't seem to understand it any other way. It's a filthy subject. Sometimes I wonder if we should even talk about it at all. I get so sick of it. I don't think we're helping anybody by "toning it down," or by reminding the Sodomites of God's unconditional love. That word "unconditional" was never used in regards to God's love until fairly recently. I think He still loves us in spite of what we do, but He sure as Hell doesn't bless us for it! Anyway, thanks, and keep up the good work. Philip Texas, USA
2. This book is not for the fainthearted! Mike Malone. London
BRITISH CHRISTIANS AND THE COMING CIVIL WAR!
1. ‘Hi Jerry,
I just finished reading your book on British Christians/Coming Civil War. Congratulations on a job well done! It's a very courageous work and I hope you find a willing audience for it over there in the UK. It made a lot of very good points--and it was also very funny it parts--a really good combination! I really enjoyed reading it and also found it most interesting.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that’. Andrew V. California. USA
2. ‘God will use this book to help you and set you up in His Kingdom. Be prepared for opposition. May God bless you, my brother’. Pastor Emmanuel. Sussex.
3. ‘Regarding your book (about the British Christians), I enjoyed reading it, in fact I read it twice. I think as far as other Christians go it will make them either, mad, sad or glad. I think the majority will be inspired with the Biographies (section). I am sure it will wake some people up about the present spiritual situation. It is definitely a book that needs to get out there. I will pray for that’. John G. University lecturer Manchester.
4. ‘I thought the Biographies part was very good. (Then I kept reading) and I came to parts that made me angry, and in fact (later) I was very angry. I showed it to a mature Christian, and he agreed with me. I can’t endorse your book, Jerry.’ Sarah, Mature Christian, Sussex.
5. ‘This is not a book that one necessarily enjoys reading, but that challenges you’. Alison S. Chester, England.
6. ‘We can expect to be attacked and the enemy won’t like your book for exposing his works’ John G. Manchester.
7. I just started to get back into this book. I just want to lie here on the sofa, reading, relaxing and laughing out loud! It’s brilliant! Colleen BA Church elder, London.’
*(note from Jerry Finch) I though it is good a couple of people talked about the cover. Each book I write, I have asked the Lord about what the cover should be. In all five books so far, I have received a general image or vision of exactly what the cover should be. In this case of the British Christians book, I also received a very clear picture of this cover, with all the flags, the ‘gay’ rainbow flag and other banners of protest etc in the background. In fact, I saw several Muslim women in the foreground but for technical and copyright reasons we were not able to get that on the cover, so we settled for the one woman.
8. I've gone straight to the second half of the book and am drinking it like water. The lord has been saying many of the same things to me! 'A minister of God has signs following' is where it's at! I have just begun a street ministry. Can only find one person to go with me. What does that say about the state of things in 'white British Christianity'? You are a great encourager Jerry, I thank god for you and your writing.' Richard Glossop, Derbyshire.
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE PAPERBACK COPIES OF THIS OR OTHER BOOKS?
2018-2020 PRICES FOR:
SHAKE OFF THE DUST! (These prices include postage in the UK) Shake off the Dust has proved to be a very popular book among Christians with excellent feedback.
- 1 copy £9.0
- 2-5 copies £8.0 each
- 6-10 copies £7.0 each
- 11-50 copies each £5.30 each
For all orders please order by email firstname.lastname@example.org call 07742 520 314
‘BRITISH CHRISTIANS AND THE COMING CIVIL WAR!
This book has just been released! 240 pages! Read a review on www.jerryfinchbooks.com
(These prices include postage in the UK)
- 1 copy £10.00
- 2-5 copies £9.50 each
- 6-10 copies £9.0 each
- 11-50 copies £8.50 each
For all orders please order by email email@example.com
or call 07742 520 314